IRPC Americas Pre-Conference Seminar Hosted by Sulzer GTC Technology
Hydrocarbon Processing and Sulzer GTC Technology are delighted once again to be collaborating on a pre-IRPC Americas seminar taking place on Tuesday, September 24, from 12:30 to 5:30 PM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 8686 Kirby Dr., Houston, Texas. The complimentary seminar will start with lunch from 11:30-12:30 followed by an afternoon of essential and comprehensive information sharing and demonstration on “Innovation in the Real World”.
There is no fee to attend Sulzer GTC’s seminar. And please note that you do not have to attend the IRPC Americas conference to attend the seminar. However, seminar attendees are entitled to a 30% delegate fee discount to IRPC Americas, Sept. 25-26, also taking place at the Crowne Plaza.
Sulzer GTC Technology is widely known for innovation, technical knowledge and commitment to excellence through proprietary technologies and reliable execution. The presentations at the seminar will focus on case studies of advanced process solutions that address the modern challenges for producing clean fuels, integrating refinery and petrochemicals streams, and improving energy efficiency of assets by custom fractionation solutions.
The following process technology topics with relevant case studies will be discussed:
- GT-BTX℠: Aromatics extraction from reformate, pygas, and COLO for the production of benzene, toluene, and xylenes,
- GT-BTX PluS℠: Aromatics and sulfur extraction from FCC gasoline without octane loss – Integrating refinery and petrochemical streams
- Advanced Hydroprocessing: Deep sulfur removal from heavy oil streams using liquid-phase hydrogenation, based on partner (Duke Technology) process. Lower cost, extended run length and life of catalyst
- GT-DWC℠: Dividing Wall Column technology – Providing better product specifications with less energy and lower capital costs along with solutions for the gasoline and PX complex
- Isomalk℠ technologies: Non-chlorinated catalysts for the isomerization of C4/C5-C6/C7 paraffins; Overall gasoline complex solutions for the production of clean fuels
- Process Equipment Technology (PET): Refinery revamps using high performance tower internals
We hope to see you at this informative, and complimentary seminar on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
- Lunch: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Seminar: 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm
To apply for your place, please email Melissa.Smith@GulfEnergyInfo.com.